The Digital Health Guy, Kevin Pereau, caught up with Abner Mason, CEO ConsejoSano at the recent HCEG Annual Summit.
The Digital Health Guy attended the Healthcare Executive Group (HCEG)’s Annual Summit, held 9 – 11 September at the Hotel Commonwealth in historic Kenmore Square, Boston. It was an honor to moderate a panel discussion with Anthem, VIM, Bright.md and ConsejoSano on Digital Transformation: How Novel Technologies are Making a Tangible Impact.
We caught up with Abner after the panel and are pleased to share this interview with you.
ConsejoSano’s first annual conference on Best Practices to Meet the Health Needs of Low Income and Multicultural Healthcare Consumers is the go-to event for healthcare plans and providers to gain insight about serving low-income, multicultural healthcare consumers.
Event Location: Los Angeles Marriott Burbank (2500 N Hollywood Way, Burbank, CA 91505)
Date: October 10, 2019 at 8:00am
The conference will include a range of compelling speakers, case study examples, and key insights to empower healthcare plans and policy makers to bring text messaging to their patient populations.
Attendees will learn about how text messaging is driving dynamic results in patient care, helping to address healthcare disparities and SDoH, and more, including how California’s new policy on text messaging in Medicaid is a market-changer and model for use of text messaging among healthcare consumers.
- Marcia Augsburger of King & Spalding
- Ian Morrison of Martin Luther King Community Hospital
- Dr. Molly Coye, Nancy Peeling of Borrego Health
- Joel Gray of Anthem Blue Cross
- Dr. Chris Esguerra of Blue Shield California
- Leah Sparks of Wildflower Health
- Robert Garber of 7Wire Ventures
- Tanya Danksy of Promise
- Rishi Manchanda of HealthBegins
- Omkar Kulkarni of Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Lisa Fitzpatrick of Grapevine Health
- Daniel Turner-Lloveras of SaludConTech
- Sarita Mohanty of Kaiser Permanente
- Amon Anderson of Acumen America
- Dr. Aletha Maybank of American Medical Association
- Moses Ike of Blue Shield California
- Laura Jackson of WellSpace Health
- and many others
- Adaptation Health
- Ampersand Health
- CHCF Health Innovation Fund
- Health 2.0 (LA Chapter)
- Health Management Associates
- HealthTech 4 Medicaid
- Patchwise Labs
- Center for Care Innovations (CCI)
You can still register and attend the event taking place tomorrow! Click here to get your tickets.
Abner Mason is CEO of ConsejoSano, a Los Angeles-based company committed to making high-quality health care accessible to underserved populations in the United States.
You can follow Abner on Twitter: @abnermason
Thank you, again, Abner, for sharing your insights and contributing to my book, “The Digital Health Revolution” Kevin Pereau – sign up here for updates and get your copy today.